Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's Trendy

The Blog-A-Day in May challenge is international...ok, maybe not international, but it has expanded. The first year we had 7 people. This year we had 8 people. Next year, I'm hoping for at least 2 more. a few people will be in different locations and I think that will increase the enjoyment. Right now, we all live in the same city, work(ed) for the same place, and hang out with the same people. There isn't anything wrong with that, but I think it will be great to read about everyone when they aren't a skip and a hop away.

Anyway, Kelly's friends have started their own challenge. It is a summer blog challenge that will end sometime in September. I have accepted the challenge although I almost forgot to post last night. We have to post between Sunday and Friday. I am excited about it. I will not have any theme... It will just be a collection of me. Last year I fell off with posting after the Blog-A-Day challenge. This should keep me on it... at least until September.

Here are the challengers..

Critically Acclaimed - Justin
Pocket Susan - Susan
Finding Focus - Richard
Waiting on the World to Change… - Tara
Exchanging Keys - Regina
Droplets - Kelly

Take a gander at their sites and continue reading mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment